Main » 2015 » June » 15 » TAudioConverter 0.9.9 Portable
01:41TAudioConverter 0.9.9 Portable
TAudioConverter is a free, multithreaded audio converter and extractor created by Okan Ozcan, the developer of TEncoder Video Converter. This application is able to convert multiple audio formats. From all popular audio formats to MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AAC, AC3, OPUS, MPC, APE, TTA, TAK etc. It is also capable to extract audio streams from video files and encode them (it can do this with video files that have more than one audio stream) using up to 16 simultaneous processes that will deliver a fast encoding time and even a CD ripper.
TAudioConverter use several other 3rd party tools such as FFMpeg, QAAC, MediaInfo, FLAC, OpusEnc, MAC, TTA, WMAEncoder, WavPack and others. The program is available in two flavors: as an installer (setup) file and also as a portable version.
- multithreaded (up to 16 simultaneous processes for fast encoding)
- CD ripper
- encode to many formats: AAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AC3 etc.
- you can copu embedded artwork to output
- shell integration (right-click on desired file and choose encode)
- extract audio streams from video files
- support for 64-bit (to several encoders)
- the ability to create full folder tree or custom layouts ( etc.)
- apply many filters to audio files
Size (RAR): 58 Mb <br>5% recovery record
Download TAudioConverter 0.9.9 Portable
|Total comments: 0|